Fall 2013 – Footwear Trends
Trends do come and go, but we simply need to update our closets each season. Which new shoe trends will update your closet? From retro styles, bright colors and bold prints, it seems that there are so many new fashion trends for autumn season when it comes to footwear. Let’s introduce some of them, out faves!
- Valentino is to be blamed for studded details being all the rage this year. Studded straps in all colors will be seen on the streets this fall.
- Colorblocking on tops, skirts, dresses is everywhere this season. Shoes are not an exception. Stylish colorblock pumps might be just what you needed to make a statement!
- If you want to visually elongate your legs, opt for ankle strap heels this fall. Purchase those with metal cuff and you’ll have an amazing night out!
- Lace-up booties are totally trendy, especially if you match them with skinnies or your boyfriend jeans. Moto booties are reserved for those women who want to add a bit of rock ‘n’ roll to their closet. A pair of moto booties with buckles will compliment your look perfectly!
- Metallic is very popular this year, so we recommend your neutral metallic silver pumps for the fall 2013. These shoes are easy to wear, chick and they go with just about anything.
- Riding boots are still trendy and everybody who likes wearing them hopes they would never leave. It’s recommended to buy a pair with adjustable buckles if you have a “hard to fit” calf issue.
- Wedge sneaker are both stylish and functional. A pair of these shoes will allow you to wear comfortable footwear, while making a major statement this autumn.
- D’orsay shoes are elegant and trendy. These pumps have a strap around the ankle and close-toe up front. They are available in almost any color.
For more information on trendy footwear, as well as clothes and accessories this fall, check out www.rebelandstarlet.com. We are 100% positive you’ll find incredible products to update your closet!