Shamballa Bracelets – Meaning and Beauty
Have you heard of Shamballa bracelets? Probably everybody has. However, Shamballa bracelet is not just another bracelet, it has a deeper history and meaning that you might expect. Tibetan Buddhists believe in a mythical kingdom called Shamballa, the place of perfection, enlightenment and peace, hidden somewhere deep withing Asia and extremely hard to locate and find. By meditating, contemporary Buddhists believe they can get to Shamballa. Therefore, Shamballa bracelets represent the symbol of perfection, enlightenment and peace and each bracelet is totally unique. Many people wear them because they are trendy and fashionable at the time, but if you learn and understand the meaning of these lovely bracelets, you will wear them for spiritual reasons, also.
The theory of the meaning of the colors of Shamballa beads is related to Chakra areas associated to the physical and/or emotional state you would like to promote. Here are the basic meanings of the colors of the beads:
- RED – sexuality and passion (emotion); support and security (feeling)
- ORANGE – intimacy, sensuality and desire (emotion); related to the lower abdomen
- GOLD/YELLOW – self-confidence, will-power, purpose, optimism; associated with the Solar Plexus
- GREEN – (in love/relationships) acceptance, forgiveness, growth and renewal; balance and harmony (feeling); associated with the center of the chest
- BLUE – related to throat Chakra; organization, planning, trust, communication, creative expression, wisdom
- INDIGO – related to the forehead Chakra; psychic abilities, perception, intuition; intuitive and imaginative aspects of one’s life
- VIOLET – spirituality and bliss, wisdom, inspiration, knowledge.
- BLACK – authority, power, elegance and mystery.